CIAO CHOWS PUPPIES
Currently there are no puppies available.
We may plan puppies late in 2018, more news here later.
Ciao Chows' Puppies:
* In choosing parents, colour comes last on the list of priorities.
* One parent has to be smooth for there to be smooth puppies born.
* Certainty of smooth or rough is often only at 3-5 weeks.
* Ciao Chows used in breeding are all health certified.
* No misleading claims - health certification on the dogs' pages and all pedigrees.
* Puppies are raised in a home environment and are all KUSA registered.
* Puppies are microchipped, dewormed and innoculated by a qualified veterinarian before they leave here.
* Puppies ideally leave home between 7-12 weeks of age and are sold on contract.
* Occasionally I may know of sterilized adult Chow Chows in need of a good PET home. If you are prepared to offer a FUREVER home to a sterilized adult Chow Chow, please contact me with details of your home environment and hopes for a companion.
* I may be prepared to ship frozen sperm from some of the males bred by me. If you see a male which interests you (living with me or elsewhere), please contact me about your hopes and plans.
deciding to show or breed your Chow Chow, please study the articles
in the following links thoroughly:
What is involved in responsible breeding of my Chow Chows?
my Chow Chows fulfill breed standard requirements sufficiently?
Is it necessary to Health Certify my Chow Chows?