CIAO CHOWS PUPPIES
We are happy to introduce the "Once in a Blue Moon" puppies -
born March 31, 2018.
(date of the blue moon!)
Thank you to the Carswell family for making 8 year old, gentle spirited, superbly behaved, Baloo available at stud (all the way from Cape Town).
(Photos 2 weeks old)
Sire - Baloo: Ciao Unforgetablues - blue smooth
Dam - Inci: Sadalbari Blanc de Noir of Ciao - cream rough
3 black boys, 2 black girls. (We will only know rough or smooth at about 4 weeks of age).
Ciao Chows' Puppies:
* In choosing parents, colour comes last on the list of priorities.
* One parent has to be smooth for there to be smooth puppies born.
* Certainty of smooth or rough is often only at 3-5 weeks.
* Ciao Chows used in breeding are all health certified.
* No misleading claims - health certification on the dogs' pages and all pedigrees.
* Puppies are raised in a home environment and are all KUSA registered.
* Puppies are microchipped, dewormed and innoculated by a qualified veterinarian before they leave here.
* Puppies ideally leave home between 8-12 weeks of age and are sold on contract.
* Occasionally I may know of sterilized adult Chow Chows in need of a good PET home. If you are prepared to offer a FUREVER home to a sterilized adult Chow Chow, please contact me with details of your home environment and hopes for a companion.
* I may be prepared to ship frozen sperm from some of the males bred by me. If you see a male which interests you (living with me or elsewhere), please contact me about your hopes and plans.
deciding to show or breed your Chow Chow, please study the articles
in the following links thoroughly:
What is involved in responsible breeding of my Chow Chows?
my Chow Chows fulfill breed standard requirements sufficiently?
Is it necessary to Health Certify my Chow Chows?