CIAO CHOWS PUPPIES
There are currently no puppies available at Ciao Chows. Puppies are planned for late 2017 from health certified parents.
If you are interested in obtaining a Ciao Chows' puppy, please e-mail me with details of:
* your experience with Chow Chows
* the home you offer a puppy
* the colour/gender/coat type you were hoping for
* be prepared to wait for up to a year or two
Ciao Chows' Puppies:
* In choosing parents, colour comes last on the list of priorities.
* One parent has to be smooth for there to be smooth puppies born.
* Certainty of smooth or rough is often only at 3-5 weeks.
* Ciao Chows used in breeding are all health certified.
* No misleading claims - health certification on the dogs' pages and all pedigrees.
* Puppies are raised in a home environment and are all KUSA registered.
* Puppies are microchipped, dewormed and innoculated by a qualified veterinarian before they leave here.
* Puppies ideally leave home between 8-12 weeks of age and are sold on contract.
* Occasionally I may know of sterilized adult Chow Chows in need of a good PET home. If you are prepared to offer a FUREVER home to a sterilized adult Chow Chow, please contact me with details of your home environment and hopes for a companion.
* If you are considering acquiring two Chow Chows, consider taking an adult and a puppy in stead of two puppies. Only do this if the adult (think rescue) is stable in temperament..
* I may be prepared to ship frozen sperm from some of the males bred by me. If you see a male which interests you (living with me or elsewhere), please contact me about your hopes and plans.
deciding to show or breed your Chow Chow, please study the articles
in the following links thoroughly:
What is involved in responsible breeding of my Chow Chows?
my Chow Chows fulfill breed standard requirements sufficiently?
Is it necessary to Health Certify my Chow Chows?